Quarterly Contest Rules
- The quarterly contest is divided into four seasons: 1st,2nd, 3rd, 4th, quarter
- Participation in these contests is free for local, domestic, and international members. For each contest, each member is allowed to submit four photos.
- Each photo may be submitted to only one contest.
- The photos may not be used for commercial purposes. The association reserves the right to use all submitted photos for non-commercial use.
- The photo content may include dimension, documentary and landscape.
- All submissions must be the original work of the member.
- Members are allowed computer touch-ups and artistic beautification to the photos.
- Submissions may not be entirely computer generated. Pornographic, vulgar, violent and disturbing content are not allowed.
- Disputes involving copyright works are not accepted, and does not accept plagiarized work of others.
- The quarterly contest will award the following: Gold, Silver and Bronze awards and Honorable Mentions.
- Special Occasion Contests will not be included in the quarterly contests but will follow the same selection criteria as the quarterly contests.
- Annual awards will be announced at the annual Board Committee meeting.